A Mumsnetter's Guide to Bier Company
Are there Bier Company gift cards?
An ideal present when you’ve got craft beer enthusiasts amongst friends or family, a Bier Company gift card comes available in increments ranging from £10 to £100, making them perfectly adaptable to any occasion or budget.
Is there a Bier Company advent calendar?
Whilst we can’t say for certain this year, Bier Company have released a craft beer advent calendar in the past. Previous iterations have included 24 miniature beers to toast the countdown to Christmas, plus several snacks, beer socks, mats and even a craft beer glass to enjoy your new brews in. All in all, it’s top value considering the whole thing cost under £50 in 2021.
Can I pay in instalments at Bier Company?
Yes you can! By partnering with Klarna, Bier Company customers are now able to manage how and when they pay for their craft beer. You can choose to either pay the full amount 30 days later, when finances are more secure, or you can split one larger purchase into three interest-free instalments, with each payment taken every 30 days. Spreading costs means you can enjoy some new breweries immediately without putting your bank balance in the red, so give it a try when you next come up short but know there’s money on the way.
How to use a Bier Company discount code
Knock the cost of your next craft beer delivery in a few easy steps:
- Begin by picking an offer or discount code from our selection, then use your chosen deal by clicking the blue ‘See Code’ or ‘Get Deal’ prompt nearby.
- After clicking on a ‘Get Deal’ button, you’ll be taken to the specific Bier Company crate or page that is currently featuring your deal.
- When selecting a code, remember to copy it to your clipboard before heading through to the Bier Company site and starting your shop.
- Once your new craft beer is added, click the trolley icon and select ‘Check Out’.
- Now paste your Bier Company discount code in the box on the right and click ‘Apply’ to bring your savings into effect, after which you’re free to finish and pay.
Let’s talk about Bier Company
Bier Company prides itself on offering craft beer fans plenty of options when it comes to enjoying a good drink. Besides the aforementioned brewery case and special editions, customers can also instead pick and choose the exact contents of a crate instead with their handy ‘Pick n Mix’ page. From here, you can add anywhere from one to four boxes into a crate to match your budget – with each box containing four craft beers for you to enjoy. That’s not to say it doesn’t reward diehard beer enthusiasts, as the cost of an additional box decreases with every one you buy, meaning a four box pick n mix crate of £28 is better value than a two box crate which comes out at £20.
Get Connected with Bier Company
The craft beer professionals at Bier Company are ready to help whenever you need:
Call: 020 4538 1080
Message: Fill out the Bier Company contact form and you’ll soon receive a reply.
Unit 1 Midpoint
54 Jeffreys Road