A Mumsnetter’s guide to Puma
What is the Puma returns policy?
Puma offers a free return policy across their online store, giving each customer up to 60 days to return any unwanted clothing, shoes or accessories for a refund – provided the items remain unused and in their original condition. You can use the return label included in your package to send items back. If you no longer have your return label, get in touch with customer service via phone or email to get a replacement label sorted. Exchanges are not currently provided at Puma, so simply make a new order once you’ve finished a return.
Is there a Puma size guide?
Yes, a handy guide is available to preview on every individual product. Simply select the ‘Size Guide’ prompt to get a comprehensive table that covers not only the measurements of sizes but also how these convert to international size. There’s even a handy step-by-step guide on how to measure multiple elements of your body, ensuring a snug fit whenever buying online.
Where’s my nearest Puma store?
Next time you fancy trying on some new threads in person before buying, enter your address or postcode into the Puma store locator to get a lowdown on your nearest outlets and their services. Typical information you can find includes opening hours, address and contact details.
How much does Puma delivery cost?
For UK customers, standard delivery costs £3.95 and typically takes between three and five business days to arrive. Luckily, you only have to spend £45 to make standard delivery free at Puma, alternatively there is also an express delivery option for those who can’t wait which costs £9.95.
How to apply a Puma discount code
When you next fancy nabbing a saving on sportswear, feel free to use our top Puma discounts here at Mumsnet:
- Start off choosing a deal or promo code from our page, then redeem your chosen one by clicking the blue ‘See Code’ or ‘Get Deal’ button next to it.
- If you’ve chosen a deal which has no code to reveal, you’ll be taken automatically to the relevant Puma page where your chosen deal is active.
- As for a promo code, be sure to copy yours once it is visible, then proceed through to the Puma store and begin your shop as normal.
- Once all the shoes, clothing and accessories you want have been added to your cart, click the trolley symbol and hit ‘Secure Checkout’ to continue.
- Once you’re reached the personal/delivery details screen, click the ‘Apply a Promo Code’ button on the right to reveal the box highlighted.
- Paste your Puma promo code inside and click ‘Apply’ to see how much you’ve saved with your Mumsnet discount.
Let’s talk about Puma
Walk into any gym in the country and you’re likely to see Puma’s athletic clothing in action. Tried and tested, Puma has become a trusted source of reliable sportswear for both amateur and professional athletes alike. Perhaps the brand's most popular product is their Puma trainers, easily recognisable for their lightweight builds, streamline designs and steady grip on all surfaces. The brand has honed the practicality of its shoe range, with numerous specialised shoe designs built for selected purposes – such as the RS (running system) range for sprinters and marathon runners. Puma also provides for selected lifestyles, best exemplified by their vegan-friendly shoes and clothing as well as their sustainably sourced sportswear for minimal environmental impact.
Get Connected with Puma
If you’ve got a question or need to chase up an order, the Puma team are on hand to help:
PUMA Online Shop